Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wearing a blue sky


















Shirt: Studio New York / Skirt: Independet Designer, by Cassandra Collection / Scarf on my waist: Bijoux Terner / Shoes: Steve Madden / Watch: Armitron / Purse: Nine West Necklace: Salvatore Ferragamo


Hello Girls!!
 I had the opportunity to shot this time with my brother and thanks to him I can show you girls what am I wearing :) 
I must confess that I am wearing a feast of colours and prints in this occasion. Remember my lucky skirt? I think is the thirs time I am wearing it but with the only reason to show you guys how could I combine it many times with several colours.
To be honest, with these shoes I feel so tall, because I am a little short. 
And if you are curvy like me, this type of "A" skirt is perfect for your body.
Remeber to have the notion of your own silhouette and will be much easy for you to find the right clothes when you have to buy again.
Love, kisses and hugs,
Noemí ♥

¡¡¡Hola chicas!!! Tuve la oportunidad de tomarme las fotos de ésta vez con mi hermano y gracias a él puedo enseñarles lo que ando puesto.
Debo confesar que estoy usando un festín de colores y estampados. ¿Recuerdan mi falda de la suerte? Creo que es la tercera vez que la uso con la única razón por la que la estoy usando es para mostrarles a todos ustedes que pude combinarla varias veces con varios colores.
Para serles honesta,  con éstos zapatos me siento tan alta, porque soy un poco chaparrita.
Y si tienes un cuerpo curvilíneo como el mío, este tipo de falda en forma de "A" es perfecto para tu cuerpo.
Recuerda tener la noción de tu propia silueta y será mucho más fácil encontrar la ropa apropiada cuando tengas que comprar otra vez.
Besos, cariños y abrazos.
Noemí ♥








1 comment:

  1. Muy bonita la camisa, el color es espectacular!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your support and comments ♥