Monday, July 08, 2013

Vintage hometown






























Hello girls!!
It is nice to write for you all again.
This time, I went to "El Centro" wich means, the downtown, and I spent a while there and I had a coffee.
Tegucigalpa is my hometown, and every person who has been raised here adores to go to El Centro. Not only because you can buy lovely things, also because you can transport yourself to another place, is like magical. My city in general has that Spanish look, and now has become a vintage place because it does not look like the rest of the city: the metropolis.
I had the honour to go there and had a snap shot for you lovelies. And I decided to pick this outfit full of glam and a little bit of wildness with my tribal skirt and my stilletos.
If you girls think that you cannot pick a wild and a glam outfit, well, think again.
Best for you all,
kisses and hugs.
Noemí ♥

¡Hola chicas!
Me es grato escribirles a todas otra vez.
Esta vez, me fui al centro, o al downtown que es en inglés, y pasé un rato allí y me tomé un café.
Tegucigalpa es mi ciudad natal, y toda persona criada aquí le encanta ir al centro. No sólo porque puedes ir y comprar cosas buenas sino que puedes transportarte a otro lugar, es como si fuera mágico. Mi ciudad en general tiene esa pinta española, y ahora tiene ese aspecto clásico porque ya no es como el resto de la ciudad: una metrópolis.
Tuve el honor de ir y tomarme fotos para ustedes. Y decidí elegir éste atuendo lleno de glamur y con un poquito de osadía por la falda tipo tribal y los zapatos stilletos, porque cualquiera diría que no combinan.
Si ustedes piensan que no pueden elegir un atuendo glamuroso y a la vez osado, pues, piensen otra vez.
Les deseo lo mejor.
Besos y abrazos.
Noemí ♥