Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The old beauty























Shoes: Miguel Chong / Skirt: GAP  / Shirt: ERIKA

Hi girls!!
I hope you all are doing fine, blessed and happy. 
Today started the Ramadan, and to my Muslim readers, I wish you a month full of joy, and a good time with friends and family.
Fashion comes and goes, but your personal style always remains. The old beauty from the times of 40's, 50's until the claimed dear 80's have been present recently. And that is a funny part, because after all  these years those sandals that I got from the Honduran designer Miguel Chong reminded to me the old fashion, combined with my black and white spots shirt, and I could have wore a pair of jeans but I decided to wore a blue jean skirt. Remember my "skirt phobia" that I told you about before? Well, I guess my fear is slipping away.
A tri-colour pair of shoes might be too much for some, but it is all about your mood and how you feel to wear them. I think I was completely wild and glam this time, like the name of my blog.
Despite of the rain who ruined my shoot of this time, I tried to show you all my personal style.
I hope you have a lovely time,
Love, kisses and hugs,
Noemí ♥


¡Hola chicas!
Espero que todas estén bien, estén bendecidas y felices.
Hoy comenzó El Ramadán, y para todas mis lectoras musulmanas, les deseo un mes completo de gozo y a la vez les deseo que pasen bien junto a sus familiares y amigos.
La moda viene y va, pero tu estilo personal siempre perdura. La belleza vieja de los años cuarenta, cincuentas hasta los aclamados queridos ochenta han estado presentes recientemente. Y ésta es la parte graciosa, porque después de todos estos años, éstas sandalias del diseñador hondureño Miguel Chong me recordó "El Old Fashion" y combinados con mi camisa de lunares en blanco y negro, en la que bien pude haber usado con  un par de jeans, usé una falda jean.
¿Recuerdas mi fobia a las faldas? Bueno, creo que mi miedo hacia ellas se está desvaneciendo.
Un par de zapatos tri color quizás sea demasiados para algunas, pero todo se trata del humor que tengas y cómo te sientas para usarlos. Creo que fue completamente bien salvaje y al mismo tiempo glamuroso, como el nombre de mi blog.
A pesar de la lluvia que arruinó mi sesión de esta vez, intenté mostrarles a todas mi estilo personal.
Espero que pasen bien,
besos, cariños y abrazos,
Noemí ♥