Monday, July 15, 2013

We have a "BEE" Situation


 We all must have a black dress... it is an opportunity to scold if you do not have one yet hahaha.

How are you girls? I have been glowing and I have been very happy. After a long day of work, I met my friend Melany to take pictures and share this time outfit.
I look like a bee, Right? Black and yellow.... or maybe I made honour to the song of Wiz Khalifa :) hahaha I should probably stop making jokes, but this is who I am... I am funny, goofy and clumsy sometimes.
Like Coco Chanel said, a black dress is perfect because you can put many things as much as you want, like accesories or this yellow blazer, for instance.
I also combined my dress with metal colours on my accesories, bangles, earrings and rings. Not to mention I am wearing a cool clutch which is not only appropriate for the night, I also recommend for the day.
And to finish this "Bee Combo" I am wearing a cool pair of stilettos that I got online. Inspired on "bees" we have a "Bee" Situation... it is not that dangerous like I thought it would be, but it was very risky to wear a yellow blazer because you will not be unnoticed.
Don't be unnoticed, "Bee" risky, "Bee" phenomenal, "Bee" unforgetable... and most of all: "Bee" YOU"
Love, kisses and hugs, 
Noemí ♥

Todas debemos de tener un vestido negro... ésta es mi oportunidad para regañar si aún no tienes uno hahaha.
¿Cómo están chicas? He estado radiante y feliz. Después de un largo día de trabajo, me encontré con mi amiga Melany para tomar fotos y compartirles la vestimenta que llevo puesta.
¿Parezco una abeja, no? Negro y amarillo... o talvez como la canción de Wiz Khalifa :) hahaha. Creo que debería ponerme más seria y dejar de hacer chistes, pero ésta es quien soy... soy chistosa, divertida y a veces torpe.
Como dijo Coco Chanel, un vestido negro es perfecto porque le puedes poner un montón de cosas encima y nunca se verá recargado, como el blazer amarillo, por ejemplo.
También decidí combinar mi vestido negro con colores metales en mis accesorios, pulseras, aretes y anillos. Sin mencionar que estoy usando una carterilla de metal que no solamente es apropiado para la noche, sino que la recomiendo también para el día.
Y para finalizar éste "Combo de Abeja" estoy usando un par de stilletos muy adorables que conseguí por internet. Inspirada en las "abejas" tenemos una "Situación abeja"... no es tan arriesgado ni peligroso como pensé que sería, pero fue muy riesgoso usar un blazer amarillo porque no seré desapercibida.
En ésta ocasión te digo: No seas desapercibida, como las abejas que nunca pasan desarpercibidas, toma riesgos, sé fenomenal, se inolvidable, pica si es posible... y más que nada, sé tú misma.
Besos, cariños y abrazos,
Noemí ♥























 Bangles: Bijoux Terner / Earrings: Rosalila Jewerly / Dress: Mango / Yellow Blazer: modified by me ♥ Clutch: ASOS / Shoes: if carrini




Thank you for reading me!! / ¡Muchas gracias por leerme!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your support and comments ♥