Friday, July 05, 2013

Simple as that



Hello girls!!
 I'm very happy this time to share with you all my latest post. In this occasion I had the opportunity to go out with my friend Melany and we spent some time together.
Despite of my lack of often posts, I am bringing you this with a good energy: I am in love of these pair of shoes, and I must confess: it is a fever. However, I decided to "keep it simple as that" because when you are simple (I do not know why) you always look elegant. And this time, I tried to look good for you, my readers, simple with a pair of jeans and a t-shirt but I added a "chic touch" wearing my black blazer. Could you imagine me wearing sneakers and if I take my blazer off? It will look like if I am going just for a walk... But no, I decided to keep it simple as that but with a little bit of glamour.
Do not forget to keep it simple, it may change your look completely.

"Simplicity is the key  of the true elegance"-Coco Chanel

I hope you have a beautiful day,
love, kisses and hug,
Noemí ♥

¡Hola chicas!
Estoy muy feliz esta vez de compartir con todas ustedes mi última actualización. En ésta ocasión tuve la oportunidad de salir con mi amiga Melany y pasamos un rato juntas.
A pesar de mi falta de actualizaciones seguidas, les traigo ésta con una buena energía: estoy enamorada de este par de zapatos, y debo confesar que es una fiebre. Sin embargo, decidí "mantenerlo simple como eso" porque cuando eres simple (yo no sé por qué) siempre luces elegante. Y ésta vez, intenté lucir bien para todos ustedes, mis lectores, simple con un par de jeans y una camiseta pero le añadí el "toque chic" usando mi blazer negro. ¿Pueden imaginarme usando unos tenis y sin el blazer? Parecería que solo voy a caminar... Pero no, yo decidí dejarlo simple pero con un poco de glamour.
No olvides mantenerlo simple, podría cambiarte completamente tu aspecto.

"La simplicidad es la clave de la verdadera elegancia"-Coco Chanel

Espero tengas un bonito día,
besos, abrazos y amor,
Noemí ♥




























¡Gracias por leer! / Thank you for reading!!