Tuesday, December 17, 2013

"Polish" of the Week: My Empire, My Rules.




El otro día publiqué en mi cuenta personal de Instagram los nuevos artículos para seguir blogueando. Pero no pude disfrutarlos hasta este fin de semana pasado que pude pintarme las uñas tranquilamente. En esta ocasión los regalos que llegaron fueron los divinos esmaltes de uñas de Kardashian Kolor. Claro, que a toda blogger nos hace feliz los regalos que nos llegan para seguir trabajando.
The other day, I posted on my Instagram account  the latest products to keep blogging. But I couldn't enjoy them until the past weekend that I could paint my nails quietly.
For this occasion the present were the divine nail polish by Kardashian Kolor.
Of course, I think every blogger becomes happy when we get new presents to keep working.

Cuando miré todo el set de esmaltes, pude observar que cada color tiene su nombre. El color que me llamó la atención fue "mi imperio, mis reglas". Un color combinado entre gris y verde aceituna. Personalmente creo que es el ideal para mi color de piel bronceado.
When I looked the whole set, I could observe that each colour has its own name. The colour that truly called my attention was "my empire, my rules". A colour combined between gray and olive green.
Personally I think is the ideal for my tanned skin colour.

Un nombre que me hace sentir dueña de lo que poseo, me hace sentir mandona y segura de mi misma por título que lleva. La familia Kardashian me recuerda a la mía: unida, bulliciosa, se apoyan mutuamente, y si algo está mal tratan de corregirlo.
A name who makes me feel the owner of what own, makes me feel bossy and secure of myself by the tittle. The Kardashian family reminds me my family: connected, strong, supportive to each other, and if it's something wrong, they try it to correct it.

Familia en la cual está inspirado este último artículo, el cual me ha cautivado el nombre del esmalte de uñas que llamó mi atención. El esmalte de la semana se trata de adueñarte de tu imperio, de inspirarte a sentirte dueña de lo que haces y posees. Haz tus reglas, créalas y no titubees a la hora de alzar la voz y poner en claro algo.
Family which is inspired this last article, wich has captivated  me the name of the nail polish. The polish of the week is about to own your empire, of inspire to feel the owner of what you do and what you have. Make your own rules, create them, don't hesitate for the time to raise your voice and put something clear.

Recuerda: es tu imperio, y son tus reglas.
Remember: is your empire, and your rules.

Besos, cariños y abrazos,
Love, kisses and hugs,

Noemí ♥


















2 comments:

  1. Sure love ^___^ follow me and let me know will follow right back
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well.. I just joined your blog. However, I'm not in blogger anymore... I'm in wordpress so :) Follow me on wordpress ♥

      Delete

Thank you for your support and comments ♥